Green signal for paternity suit against ND Tiwari
New Delhi: In an apparent setback to former Andhra Pradesh governor ND Tiwari, the Supreme Court Monday asked the Delhi High Court to go ahead with the paternity suit against him.
The high court was also told to proceed with the framing of issues, including maintainability of suit filed by Rohit Shekhar in terms of its territorial jurisdiction, limitation and accessibility.
Shekhar claims that Tiwari is his biological father.
The Delhi High Court had March 17 rejected Tiwari’s plea to quash Shekhar’s paternity suit. A division bench had hinted that the veteran politician might have to undergo a DNA test.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray