Greenpeace activists protest against N-liability bill
New Delhi: A group of Greenpeace
activists Wednesday staged a protest near the Parliament House
against the nuclear liability bill.
The protesters also climbed some of the lamp posts and
tried to put up some banners, police said.
Some of the protestors were detained by police.
The Civil Liability for Nuclear Damage Bill, 2010, is
listed for consideration and passing in the Lok Sabha today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth