Greenpeace activists protest against N-liability bill
New Delhi: A group of Greenpeace
activists Wednesday staged a protest near the Parliament House
against the nuclear liability bill.
The protesters also climbed some of the lamp posts and
tried to put up some banners, police said.
Some of the protestors were detained by police.
The Civil Liability for Nuclear Damage Bill, 2010, is
listed for consideration and passing in the Lok Sabha today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply