Greenpeace activists protest against N-liability bill
New Delhi: A group of Greenpeace
activists Wednesday staged a protest near the Parliament House
against the nuclear liability bill.
The protesters also climbed some of the lamp posts and
tried to put up some banners, police said.
Some of the protestors were detained by police.
The Civil Liability for Nuclear Damage Bill, 2010, is
listed for consideration and passing in the Lok Sabha today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31