Guard at Sachin Pilot`s house shoots himself dead
New Delhi: A 32-year-old security guard from the north east allegedly shot himself dead at the residence of Union Minister Sachin Pilot early Sunday morning, police said today.
Inapu, who hailed from Kohima in Nagaland, pumped bullets into his head using his self-loading rifle at the 3, Safdurjung Raod residence of Pilot around midnight, a senior police official said.
No suicide note has been recovered and police is investigating whether he took the extreme step due to work pressure or any personal problems.
Inapu, who is with Nagaland Armed Police, was on duty between 10 pm yesterday and one am today. "He took the extreme step around midnight," the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday