Guilty will be punished, says Congress
New Delhi: The Congress Saturday said those who took bribe to ensure the promotion of a railway official will be punished.
"Whoever is the culprit will be punished," Congress spokesperson Rashid Alvi told reporters.
The CBI Saturday arrested Bansal`s nephew Vijay Singla and three others in Chandigarh for allegedly taking a bribe from the railway official. A total of six people have been arrested.
Singla allegedly took Rs.90 lakh to ensure the promotion of railway official Mahesh Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweeting often causes eating disorder
- Madhuri Dixit finds 'Housefull 3' cast 'awesome'!
- Bipasha Basu just shared vignettes of 'mad love' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'! – View pics
- IPL 2016, final: Five reasons why SunRisers Hyderabad will be no match for Virat Kohli and co
- Sharing stage with Madhuri Dixit, 'a moment to cherish forever' for Lisa Haydon!