Guilty will be punished, says Congress
New Delhi: The Congress Saturday said those who took bribe to ensure the promotion of a railway official will be punished.
"Whoever is the culprit will be punished," Congress spokesperson Rashid Alvi told reporters.
The CBI Saturday arrested Bansal`s nephew Vijay Singla and three others in Chandigarh for allegedly taking a bribe from the railway official. A total of six people have been arrested.
Singla allegedly took Rs.90 lakh to ensure the promotion of railway official Mahesh Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried at Chandanwadi's Bada Kabristan in Mumbai
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened