Gujarat ATS to bring Jundal back to Delhi on Nov 1
New Delhi: 26/11 key handler Abu Jundal will be produced by the Gujarat ATS before a court here on November 11, the probe agency on Friday informed a Delhi court.
In a fax message sent from Ahmedabad, the Gujarat ATS informed the court of Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Vidya Parkash that Jundal would be produced before a Delhi court on November 11.
"In the said fax, it is mentioned that accused Syed Zaibudding shall be produced before Delhi court on November 11.
"In the said facts and circumstances of the case, including the written request received by fax from ATS Gujarat, the request is allowed," the CMM said.
The court has now issued a fresh production warrant for Jundal for November 16.
The court had issued production warrant for Jundal on October 31 for today but the agency informed the court that he would be needed for further interrogation.
The court had given Jundal`s custody to Gujarat ATS till today after the probe agency told the court that he is wanted for interrogation in the 2006 Karanawati Express train blast case in Ahmedabad in which he is alleged to be one of the main conspirators and was declared a proclaimed offender.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves