Gujarat ATS to bring Jundal back to Delhi on Nov 1
New Delhi: 26/11 key handler Abu Jundal will be produced by the Gujarat ATS before a court here on November 11, the probe agency on Friday informed a Delhi court.
In a fax message sent from Ahmedabad, the Gujarat ATS informed the court of Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Vidya Parkash that Jundal would be produced before a Delhi court on November 11.
"In the said fax, it is mentioned that accused Syed Zaibudding shall be produced before Delhi court on November 11.
"In the said facts and circumstances of the case, including the written request received by fax from ATS Gujarat, the request is allowed," the CMM said.
The court has now issued a fresh production warrant for Jundal for November 16.
The court had issued production warrant for Jundal on October 31 for today but the agency informed the court that he would be needed for further interrogation.
The court had given Jundal`s custody to Gujarat ATS till today after the probe agency told the court that he is wanted for interrogation in the 2006 Karanawati Express train blast case in Ahmedabad in which he is alleged to be one of the main conspirators and was declared a proclaimed offender.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray