Gujarat ATS to bring Jundal back to Delhi on Nov 1
New Delhi: 26/11 key handler Abu Jundal will be produced by the Gujarat ATS before a court here on November 11, the probe agency on Friday informed a Delhi court.
In a fax message sent from Ahmedabad, the Gujarat ATS informed the court of Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Vidya Parkash that Jundal would be produced before a Delhi court on November 11.
"In the said fax, it is mentioned that accused Syed Zaibudding shall be produced before Delhi court on November 11.
"In the said facts and circumstances of the case, including the written request received by fax from ATS Gujarat, the request is allowed," the CMM said.
The court has now issued a fresh production warrant for Jundal for November 16.
The court had issued production warrant for Jundal on October 31 for today but the agency informed the court that he would be needed for further interrogation.
The court had given Jundal`s custody to Gujarat ATS till today after the probe agency told the court that he is wanted for interrogation in the 2006 Karanawati Express train blast case in Ahmedabad in which he is alleged to be one of the main conspirators and was declared a proclaimed offender.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Turkey discharges generals, shuts media outlets after coup
- Fed leaves rates unchanged but says US economy improving
- French church attackers pledged allegiance to ISIS in video
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver