Gujarat BSF observes `Anti Terrorism Day`
Ahmedabad: The Frontier headquarters of
Border Security Force (BSF) in Gandhinagar observed Anti
Terrorism Day on Friday and took oath to fight the menace that is
troubling the entire world.
BSF IG A K Sinha while addressing a conference held on
the occasion said that in addition to being members of BSF,
they were citizens of India first.
"And it is our bounden duty to fight Anti national
activities, violence and Terrorism as a true Indian to
maintain the unity and integrity of the nation," he said.
BSF in Gujarat has been very active and has been
successful in stalling number of attempts by Pakistani men to
infiltrate into India through the creek area on western coast
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir