Gujarat BSF observes `Anti Terrorism Day`
Ahmedabad: The Frontier headquarters of
Border Security Force (BSF) in Gandhinagar observed Anti
Terrorism Day on Friday and took oath to fight the menace that is
troubling the entire world.
BSF IG A K Sinha while addressing a conference held on
the occasion said that in addition to being members of BSF,
they were citizens of India first.
"And it is our bounden duty to fight Anti national
activities, violence and Terrorism as a true Indian to
maintain the unity and integrity of the nation," he said.
BSF in Gujarat has been very active and has been
successful in stalling number of attempts by Pakistani men to
infiltrate into India through the creek area on western coast
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city