Gujarat BSF observes `Anti Terrorism Day`
Ahmedabad: The Frontier headquarters of
Border Security Force (BSF) in Gandhinagar observed Anti
Terrorism Day on Friday and took oath to fight the menace that is
troubling the entire world.
BSF IG A K Sinha while addressing a conference held on
the occasion said that in addition to being members of BSF,
they were citizens of India first.
"And it is our bounden duty to fight Anti national
activities, violence and Terrorism as a true Indian to
maintain the unity and integrity of the nation," he said.
BSF in Gujarat has been very active and has been
successful in stalling number of attempts by Pakistani men to
infiltrate into India through the creek area on western coast
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- 'Befikre' Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor's latest STILL will make you standstill!
- Mars had climate suitable for life four billion years ago
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch
- Afzal Guru event: JNU panel holds 21 students 'guilty of indiscipline'; no relief to Umar, Anirban
- Water shortage may have led to demise of Maya civilisation