Gujarat BSF observes `Anti Terrorism Day`
Ahmedabad: The Frontier headquarters of
Border Security Force (BSF) in Gandhinagar observed Anti
Terrorism Day on Friday and took oath to fight the menace that is
troubling the entire world.
BSF IG A K Sinha while addressing a conference held on
the occasion said that in addition to being members of BSF,
they were citizens of India first.
"And it is our bounden duty to fight Anti national
activities, violence and Terrorism as a true Indian to
maintain the unity and integrity of the nation," he said.
BSF in Gujarat has been very active and has been
successful in stalling number of attempts by Pakistani men to
infiltrate into India through the creek area on western coast
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed