Gujarat BSF observes `Anti Terrorism Day`
Ahmedabad: The Frontier headquarters of
Border Security Force (BSF) in Gandhinagar observed Anti
Terrorism Day on Friday and took oath to fight the menace that is
troubling the entire world.
BSF IG A K Sinha while addressing a conference held on
the occasion said that in addition to being members of BSF,
they were citizens of India first.
"And it is our bounden duty to fight Anti national
activities, violence and Terrorism as a true Indian to
maintain the unity and integrity of the nation," he said.
BSF in Gujarat has been very active and has been
successful in stalling number of attempts by Pakistani men to
infiltrate into India through the creek area on western coast
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- PM Modi should also be suspended from House for 'inviting ISI to Pathankot', says AAP MP Bhagwant Mann
- MASSIVE! Italian giants Juventus complete USD 104 million transfer of Gonzalo Higuain from Napoli
- Odisha govt has "nexus" with Maoists: BJP probe team
- Political blame-game begins as auto, taxi unions go on indefinite strike against app-based taxi services
- NGT seeks details of Rs 20,000 crore expenditure on cleaning Ganga