Gujarat: IB alert after militants sneak in
New Delhi: Gujarat has been put on high alert on Monday following a warning from the Intelligence Bureau (IB) that three militants have supposedly sneaked into the BJP-ruled state.
As per reports, three militants have entered the state in an ambassador car and all efforts are being made to trace their exact location.
The security has been beefed up in the entire state and all precautionary measures are being taken in view of a terror email from the home grown terrorist outfit Indian Mujahideen on Friday evening threatening to carry our more blasts in the country with Ahemdabad next in its hit-list.
After Wednesday’s blast outside the Delhi High Court, a series of mails were sent by terror outfits including the IM and Harkat-ul-jihadi-Islam (HuJi) threatening more attacks.
The third and fourth email was sent by Chotoo, who claimed to be a member of the Indian Mujahideen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire