Gujarat: IB alert after militants sneak in
New Delhi: Gujarat has been put on high alert on Monday following a warning from the Intelligence Bureau (IB) that three militants have supposedly sneaked into the BJP-ruled state.
As per reports, three militants have entered the state in an ambassador car and all efforts are being made to trace their exact location.
The security has been beefed up in the entire state and all precautionary measures are being taken in view of a terror email from the home grown terrorist outfit Indian Mujahideen on Friday evening threatening to carry our more blasts in the country with Ahemdabad next in its hit-list.
After Wednesday’s blast outside the Delhi High Court, a series of mails were sent by terror outfits including the IM and Harkat-ul-jihadi-Islam (HuJi) threatening more attacks.
The third and fourth email was sent by Chotoo, who claimed to be a member of the Indian Mujahideen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by 'VIPs' Rijiju, Fadnavis
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding