Gujarat: IB alert after militants sneak in
New Delhi: Gujarat has been put on high alert on Monday following a warning from the Intelligence Bureau (IB) that three militants have supposedly sneaked into the BJP-ruled state.
As per reports, three militants have entered the state in an ambassador car and all efforts are being made to trace their exact location.
The security has been beefed up in the entire state and all precautionary measures are being taken in view of a terror email from the home grown terrorist outfit Indian Mujahideen on Friday evening threatening to carry our more blasts in the country with Ahemdabad next in its hit-list.
After Wednesday’s blast outside the Delhi High Court, a series of mails were sent by terror outfits including the IM and Harkat-ul-jihadi-Islam (HuJi) threatening more attacks.
The third and fourth email was sent by Chotoo, who claimed to be a member of the Indian Mujahideen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet