Gujarat lawyer made chairman of AICC minority cell
New Delhi: Khurshid Ahmed Saiyed, an advocate from Gujarat, was on Saturday made the Chairman of the Minority Department of the AICC.
He replaces Imran Kidwai who has been in the post for several years.
The announcement was made by party General Secretary Janardan Dwivedi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees