Gulf Air plane suffers tyre burst on arrival
Mumbai: A city-bound Gulf Air flight from Bahrain suffered a tyre burst after it landed at the Mumbai airport here on Monday.
However, there was no impact on flight operations, a Mumbai International Airport Limited (MIAL) spokesperson said.
"Gulf Air flight GF-064 had a tyre burst on the starboard (right) side of the aircraft at 04.15 pm," the spokesperson said.
The aircraft has been towed to the bay, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Actress Leslie Jones' website hacked, nude photos posted
- Afghan forces hunt gunmen after American University attack
- Islamic State attacks Western-backed camp on Jordan-Syria border
- Italy quake kills 159 as rescuers race to find survivors
- Syria launched chemical attacks, IS used mustard gas: UN report