Gulf Air plane suffers tyre burst on arrival
Mumbai: A city-bound Gulf Air flight from Bahrain suffered a tyre burst after it landed at the Mumbai airport here on Monday.
However, there was no impact on flight operations, a Mumbai International Airport Limited (MIAL) spokesperson said.
"Gulf Air flight GF-064 had a tyre burst on the starboard (right) side of the aircraft at 04.15 pm," the spokesperson said.
The aircraft has been towed to the bay, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption