Gulf Air plane suffers tyre burst on arrival
Mumbai: A city-bound Gulf Air flight from Bahrain suffered a tyre burst after it landed at the Mumbai airport here on Monday.
However, there was no impact on flight operations, a Mumbai International Airport Limited (MIAL) spokesperson said.
"Gulf Air flight GF-064 had a tyre burst on the starboard (right) side of the aircraft at 04.15 pm," the spokesperson said.
The aircraft has been towed to the bay, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why