Gulf Air plane suffers tyre burst on arrival
Mumbai: A city-bound Gulf Air flight from Bahrain suffered a tyre burst after it landed at the Mumbai airport here on Monday.
However, there was no impact on flight operations, a Mumbai International Airport Limited (MIAL) spokesperson said.
"Gulf Air flight GF-064 had a tyre burst on the starboard (right) side of the aircraft at 04.15 pm," the spokesperson said.
The aircraft has been towed to the bay, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara