Gurbachan Jagat sworn-in Nagaland governor
Kohima: Gurbachan Jagat was on Tuesday sworn-in
as Governor of Nagaland.
Singh, governor of Manipur, was given additional charge
of Nagaland following the shifting of K Sankaranarayanan to
Chief Justice of Gauhati High Court Justice J
Chelameshwar administered the oath of office to Jagat.
Chief Minister Neiphiu Rio and his cabinet colleagues,
Assembly Speaker Kiyanilie Peseyie and senior civil and police
officers attended the swearing-in ceremony at Raj Bhawan here.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Why so much hullabaloo over Aamir's statement, asks Nagma