Gurbachan Jagat sworn-in Nagaland governor
Kohima: Gurbachan Jagat was on Tuesday sworn-in
as Governor of Nagaland.
Singh, governor of Manipur, was given additional charge
of Nagaland following the shifting of K Sankaranarayanan to
Chief Justice of Gauhati High Court Justice J
Chelameshwar administered the oath of office to Jagat.
Chief Minister Neiphiu Rio and his cabinet colleagues,
Assembly Speaker Kiyanilie Peseyie and senior civil and police
officers attended the swearing-in ceremony at Raj Bhawan here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city