Gyaneshwari inquiry report has revealed everything: Mamata
Kolkata: With a railway inquiry blaming
"sabotage" for Jnaneswari Express accident on May this year in
West Bengal which claimed 150 lives, Railway Minister Mamata
Banerjee on Thursday said the report has revealed everything.
"I will not say anything. The report of (of the
preliminary inquiry) has revealed everything," Banerjee told
The preliminary inquiry conducted by Commissioner Railway
Safety S Nayak into the train mishap on May 28 has said the
accident occurred due to tampering of track, including removal
of elastic rail clips and disturbance of cross level.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'