Gyaneshwari inquiry report has revealed everything: Mamata
Kolkata: With a railway inquiry blaming
"sabotage" for Jnaneswari Express accident on May this year in
West Bengal which claimed 150 lives, Railway Minister Mamata
Banerjee on Thursday said the report has revealed everything.
"I will not say anything. The report of (of the
preliminary inquiry) has revealed everything," Banerjee told
The preliminary inquiry conducted by Commissioner Railway
Safety S Nayak into the train mishap on May 28 has said the
accident occurred due to tampering of track, including removal
of elastic rail clips and disturbance of cross level.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months