Hamid Ansari condemns Hyderabad blasts, appeals for calm
New Delhi: Vice President Mohammad Hamid Ansari has condemned the twin terror attacks in Hyderabad, in which at least 14 people have been killed and several others injured.
Ansari has conveyed his deep condolences to the families of the innocent victims who have lost their lives in the blasts and has wished a speedy recovery to the injured.
The Vice President also appealed to all citizens to maintain peace and calm in this difficult hour.
Two powerful near simultaneous bomb blasts ripped through a crowded area close to a cluster of bus stands in Dilsukhnagar area in Hyderabad on Thursday evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video