Hamid Ansari condemns Hyderabad blasts, appeals for calm
New Delhi: Vice President Mohammad Hamid Ansari has condemned the twin terror attacks in Hyderabad, in which at least 14 people have been killed and several others injured.
Ansari has conveyed his deep condolences to the families of the innocent victims who have lost their lives in the blasts and has wished a speedy recovery to the injured.
The Vice President also appealed to all citizens to maintain peace and calm in this difficult hour.
Two powerful near simultaneous bomb blasts ripped through a crowded area close to a cluster of bus stands in Dilsukhnagar area in Hyderabad on Thursday evening.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- PM Modi congratulates Zee News for its efforts to promote energy conservation
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs