Hamid Ansari condemns Hyderabad blasts, appeals for calm
New Delhi: Vice President Mohammad Hamid Ansari has condemned the twin terror attacks in Hyderabad, in which at least 14 people have been killed and several others injured.
Ansari has conveyed his deep condolences to the families of the innocent victims who have lost their lives in the blasts and has wished a speedy recovery to the injured.
The Vice President also appealed to all citizens to maintain peace and calm in this difficult hour.
Two powerful near simultaneous bomb blasts ripped through a crowded area close to a cluster of bus stands in Dilsukhnagar area in Hyderabad on Thursday evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!