`Harassed` BSP MP was looking for missing mobile
New Delhi: BSP MP Ramashankar Rajbhar, who was allegedly manhandled by Special Protection Group personnel in Parliament on Wednesday, claimed he was trying to locate his missing mobile phone when a security official shoved and abused him.
"My mobile phone had fallen somewhere...so in an attempt
to retrace my phone I was making calls at the number from the
lobby. Suddenly, a SPG official appeared and he snatched the
phone from which I was making the call from my hands," Rajbhar
"Then that person pushed me and also used abusive
language. Then I saw that the Prime Minister was approaching
and I stood at one side," Rajbhar said.
"We can tolerate hunger but we can tolerate insults," the
Lok Sabha MP from Salempur in Uttar Pradesh, said.
Following Rajbhar`s claims there had been an uproar in
the Lok Sabha and the government through Finance Minister
Pranab Mukherjee also had to apologise to the angry Members of
- Prisoners revolt in Syria's Hama jail, seize guards - Syrian Observatory
- Spain misses deadline for new government, June election set
- Hot alert! Shruti Hassan looks incredibly sexy on the cover of GQ magazine – See pic
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’