Haryana announces compensation
Faridabad: The Haryana government Thursday
announced a compensation of Rs two lakh each for the three residents of the city who were killed when the air ambulance crashed into their house.
Besides the compensation, government job will also be
given to one member of the family of Sobhraj Sehrawat whose
house suffered damage in the crash, Faridabad Deputy
Commissioner Praveen Kumar said.
A sum of Rs 20,000 each will be given to those
State Labour Minister Shiv Charan Sharma said the
government would rebuild the house of Sehrawat.
"There should be a proper inquiry into the incident.
“I would not blame anybody for the incident. It is bad luck,"
Faridabad MP Avtar Singh Badhana told reporters.
Sehrawat`s house, in which three women were killed,
was the worst hit by the crash. 55-year-old Vedvati, her
daughter Sarita (19) and daughter-in-law Rani (20) were killed
in the crash.
Ten persons, including all seven onboard a small
medical ambulance aircraft, were killed when the flight to
Delhi from Patna crashed into roof of the two houses in bad
weather and caught fire in Sector 22 last night.Three persons
were injured in the crash.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Nuke-armed Pakistan can 'target' Delhi in 5 minutes, claims AQ Khan
- Gorilla shot dead after child falls into enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo!
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature?
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part II
- Uganda switches sides, dumping North Korea for South
- Indian Premier League 2016: Did David Warner deserve Most Valuable Player award more than Virat Kohli?
- Suicide bombings in Baghdad: Over 20 killed, 50 injured in series of attacks
- Know why PM Narendra Modi is asking for your support for particular task - WATCH
- Nepali Congress halts House over ''budget leak''