Haryana sets up Migrant Resource Centre
Chandigarh: Haryana government has set
up a Migrant Resource Centre in collaboration with the
Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs and International
Organisation for Migration for providing country specific
information, officials said Monday.
The Haryana Employment Department has placed 97
candidates in the gulf countries and sent 101 candidates to
various other destinations for higher studies through Overseas
Placement Bureau, an official spokesman said.
The Bureau has received 120 vacancies of food and
beverages workers from Dubai and action is being taken in this
regard, he said.
He said the department has organised 16 job fairs in
different cities during the current financial year and as a
result of this it has so far been able to place 7000
candidates in the private sector.
The department plans to organise 11 more job fairs
during the current fiscal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers
- Three accused of 2009 Sri Lanka cricket team attack killed, claims Pakistan
- Heart failure among the aged may triple by 2060
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside