Haryana sets up Migrant Resource Centre
Chandigarh: Haryana government has set
up a Migrant Resource Centre in collaboration with the
Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs and International
Organisation for Migration for providing country specific
information, officials said Monday.
The Haryana Employment Department has placed 97
candidates in the gulf countries and sent 101 candidates to
various other destinations for higher studies through Overseas
Placement Bureau, an official spokesman said.
The Bureau has received 120 vacancies of food and
beverages workers from Dubai and action is being taken in this
regard, he said.
He said the department has organised 16 job fairs in
different cities during the current financial year and as a
result of this it has so far been able to place 7000
candidates in the private sector.
The department plans to organise 11 more job fairs
during the current fiscal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand