Hasan Ali claims he had paralytic attack
Mumbai: Pune-based businessman Hasan Ali
Khan, accused of money-laundering on Monday today filed an application
in the sessions court here stating he had a paralytic attack
and should be admitted to a private hospital.
The application will be heard on November 2. The court
directed authorities at government-run JJ Hospital to submit a
report on Khan`s health on November 1.
Khan is currently in Arthur Road jail here, awaiting
trial. On Saturday, his lawyer claimed that he had suffered a
paralytic attack, but he was not given proper treatment.
Jail authorities denied this.
According to the Enforcement Directorate, Khan and his
associate Kashinath Tapuriah stashed billions of dollars in
foreign banks, of which a large chunk had been obtained by
Khan through the sale of weapons to international arms dealer,
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list