Hasan Ali claims he had paralytic attack
Mumbai: Pune-based businessman Hasan Ali
Khan, accused of money-laundering on Monday today filed an application
in the sessions court here stating he had a paralytic attack
and should be admitted to a private hospital.
The application will be heard on November 2. The court
directed authorities at government-run JJ Hospital to submit a
report on Khan`s health on November 1.
Khan is currently in Arthur Road jail here, awaiting
trial. On Saturday, his lawyer claimed that he had suffered a
paralytic attack, but he was not given proper treatment.
Jail authorities denied this.
According to the Enforcement Directorate, Khan and his
associate Kashinath Tapuriah stashed billions of dollars in
foreign banks, of which a large chunk had been obtained by
Khan through the sale of weapons to international arms dealer,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Watch: PM Modi addresses rally in Moradabad, UP - Part II
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what