Hasan Ali claims he had paralytic attack
Mumbai: Pune-based businessman Hasan Ali
Khan, accused of money-laundering on Monday today filed an application
in the sessions court here stating he had a paralytic attack
and should be admitted to a private hospital.
The application will be heard on November 2. The court
directed authorities at government-run JJ Hospital to submit a
report on Khan`s health on November 1.
Khan is currently in Arthur Road jail here, awaiting
trial. On Saturday, his lawyer claimed that he had suffered a
paralytic attack, but he was not given proper treatment.
Jail authorities denied this.
According to the Enforcement Directorate, Khan and his
associate Kashinath Tapuriah stashed billions of dollars in
foreign banks, of which a large chunk had been obtained by
Khan through the sale of weapons to international arms dealer,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah