Hasan Ali Khan`s bail plea rejected
Patna: A local court in the district on Friday rejected the bail application of Pune-based businessman Hasan Ali Khan in a fake passport case.
Judicial Magistrate Sunil Kumar passed the order summarily rejecting Khan`s bail plea.
The police had last week submitted a chargesheet in the court hearing the fake passport case against the businessman, who is presently lodged in a Mumbai jail.
A case was lodged against Khan under various sections of the IPC and the Passport Act in December 2010 by a passport official here after it was detected that the former had been issued passport by the regional office on the basis of fake documents.
Khan had managed to get the passport in 2010 on the basis of false information, fabricated birth certificate, residential address and ration card.
The Pune-based businessman is also an accused in money laundering and tax evasion cases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP