Hasan Ali`s judicial custody extended till Monday
Mumbai: A sessions court here on Saturday extended till Monday the judicial remand of Hasan Ali, a multi-billionaire stud farm owner and reportedly the country`s top tax evader.
The extension of custody came a day after Ali and his associate Kashinath Tapuria were formally charged in court by the Enforcement Directorate for money laundering and tax evasion.
Meanwhile, the court has reserved its order till Monday on a plea of Patna police to take Ali to a court in the Bihar capital city in connection with investigations into a fake passport case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming