Hasan Ali`s judicial custody extended till Monday
Mumbai: A sessions court here on Saturday extended till Monday the judicial remand of Hasan Ali, a multi-billionaire stud farm owner and reportedly the country`s top tax evader.
The extension of custody came a day after Ali and his associate Kashinath Tapuria were formally charged in court by the Enforcement Directorate for money laundering and tax evasion.
Meanwhile, the court has reserved its order till Monday on a plea of Patna police to take Ali to a court in the Bihar capital city in connection with investigations into a fake passport case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH