Hasan Ali`s judicial custody extended till Monday
Mumbai: A sessions court here on Saturday extended till Monday the judicial remand of Hasan Ali, a multi-billionaire stud farm owner and reportedly the country`s top tax evader.
The extension of custody came a day after Ali and his associate Kashinath Tapuria were formally charged in court by the Enforcement Directorate for money laundering and tax evasion.
Meanwhile, the court has reserved its order till Monday on a plea of Patna police to take Ali to a court in the Bihar capital city in connection with investigations into a fake passport case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world