Have contributed towards getting Modi elected as Prime Minister: Vaidik
New Delhi: Veteran journalist and political analyst Ved Pratap Vaidik on Tuesday said he too has a contribution in the election of Modi as Prime Minister.
"I too have a contribution in the election of Modi as the Prime Minister," said Vaidak.
Earlier, Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi had said that Vaidik belongs to the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS).
Vaidik has been facing criticism from the opposition over his meeting with Saeed on July 2 in Lahore, Pakistan, after his pictures with the Pakistani Islamist leader was seen in social media.
He has openly accepted that he had met Hafiz Saeed and said that he is ready to share all records of his meetings in Pakistan.
Not only the meeting with Hafiz Saeed, but his statement in Pakistan on Kashmir has fuelled criticism. However, he later clarified to ANI that he meant about freedom for the people of Kashmir and not `freedom for Kashmir`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician