Have contributed towards getting Modi elected as Prime Minister: Vaidik
New Delhi: Veteran journalist and political analyst Ved Pratap Vaidik on Tuesday said he too has a contribution in the election of Modi as Prime Minister.
"I too have a contribution in the election of Modi as the Prime Minister," said Vaidak.
Earlier, Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi had said that Vaidik belongs to the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS).
Vaidik has been facing criticism from the opposition over his meeting with Saeed on July 2 in Lahore, Pakistan, after his pictures with the Pakistani Islamist leader was seen in social media.
He has openly accepted that he had met Hafiz Saeed and said that he is ready to share all records of his meetings in Pakistan.
Not only the meeting with Hafiz Saeed, but his statement in Pakistan on Kashmir has fuelled criticism. However, he later clarified to ANI that he meant about freedom for the people of Kashmir and not `freedom for Kashmir`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon