Have contributed towards getting Modi elected as Prime Minister: Vaidik
New Delhi: Veteran journalist and political analyst Ved Pratap Vaidik on Tuesday said he too has a contribution in the election of Modi as Prime Minister.
"I too have a contribution in the election of Modi as the Prime Minister," said Vaidak.
Earlier, Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi had said that Vaidik belongs to the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS).
Vaidik has been facing criticism from the opposition over his meeting with Saeed on July 2 in Lahore, Pakistan, after his pictures with the Pakistani Islamist leader was seen in social media.
He has openly accepted that he had met Hafiz Saeed and said that he is ready to share all records of his meetings in Pakistan.
Not only the meeting with Hafiz Saeed, but his statement in Pakistan on Kashmir has fuelled criticism. However, he later clarified to ANI that he meant about freedom for the people of Kashmir and not `freedom for Kashmir`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video