Have evidence against Goa police, drug mafia nexus: Model
Panaji: The Swedish model Lucky
Farmhouse, who used a spycam to expose her boyfriend Yaniv
Benaim`s links with Goa police, says she has enough to
establish a clear nexus between the police and Goa`s notorious
"I have not put out all the (spycam) recordings
because I need to save those in case they will be coming after
me. If they make any problem for me in the future, I will put
it out," Lucky said in an email interview from Sweden
The 33-year-old model, who was living-in with Atala,
had shocked the Goa police after she posted her boyfriend`s
clippings on social networking website youtube.com.
The clipping triggered a major crackdown on the
police-drug peddler nexus, which saw Atala and five other
policemen, including a police inspector arrested for their
links with the drug mafia.
Lucky alleged that a son of a big politician is also
involved in the drug mafia.
"I have met him in Atala`s house many times and will
remember his face. It is scary to see his father in the news.
He is the reason I have not put out all recordings," she said.
"I`m not afraid of Atala but I`m little afraid of this
police and what they can do," she said.
The drug peddler-police nexus controversy had forced
the Goa police to change the way they stock the drugs seized
after the seizures.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'