Have no faith in CBI, IMG probe into coalgate: SP
New Delhi: The UPA government on Tuesday came under attack from its ally, the Samajwadi Party over the coalgate scam.
Speaking to Zee News, Samajwadi Party general secretary Mohan Singh said they have no faith in the probe into coal blocks allocation scam by the CBI and the Inter Ministerial Group (IMG).
Singh demanded that the coalgate should be investigated under judiciary’s supervision.
The SP leader further demanded that the MPs who have been accused in the scam be sacked.
It may be noted that Naveen Jindal, the owner of Jindal Steel and Power Limited, is alleged to have benefitted the most from the coal scam.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement