Have no faith in CBI, IMG probe into coalgate: SP
New Delhi: The UPA government on Tuesday came under attack from its ally, the Samajwadi Party over the coalgate scam.
Speaking to Zee News, Samajwadi Party general secretary Mohan Singh said they have no faith in the probe into coal blocks allocation scam by the CBI and the Inter Ministerial Group (IMG).
Singh demanded that the coalgate should be investigated under judiciary’s supervision.
The SP leader further demanded that the MPs who have been accused in the scam be sacked.
It may be noted that Naveen Jindal, the owner of Jindal Steel and Power Limited, is alleged to have benefitted the most from the coal scam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic