Have no faith in CBI, IMG probe into coalgate: SP
New Delhi: The UPA government on Tuesday came under attack from its ally, the Samajwadi Party over the coalgate scam.
Speaking to Zee News, Samajwadi Party general secretary Mohan Singh said they have no faith in the probe into coal blocks allocation scam by the CBI and the Inter Ministerial Group (IMG).
Singh demanded that the coalgate should be investigated under judiciary’s supervision.
The SP leader further demanded that the MPs who have been accused in the scam be sacked.
It may be noted that Naveen Jindal, the owner of Jindal Steel and Power Limited, is alleged to have benefitted the most from the coal scam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?