Have no faith in CBI, IMG probe into coalgate: SP
New Delhi: The UPA government on Tuesday came under attack from its ally, the Samajwadi Party over the coalgate scam.
Speaking to Zee News, Samajwadi Party general secretary Mohan Singh said they have no faith in the probe into coal blocks allocation scam by the CBI and the Inter Ministerial Group (IMG).
Singh demanded that the coalgate should be investigated under judiciary’s supervision.
The SP leader further demanded that the MPs who have been accused in the scam be sacked.
It may be noted that Naveen Jindal, the owner of Jindal Steel and Power Limited, is alleged to have benefitted the most from the coal scam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites
- 'Idiots are lined up at every step': Young IAS officer's fight against sexual harassment
- Which Kapoor does Katrina like the most besides beau Ranbir?