Have not promised support to any party: Hazare
Ahmednagar: Social crusader Anna Hazare on Tuesday denied having given commitment to back any political party on contemporary issues.
"I have not spoken with any media regarding supporting any political party," Hazare told a news agency before leaving for Babhalgaon in Latur district to offer condolence to grieving family of late union minister Vilasrao Deshmukh there.
"Nowadays, I prefer to express my views and reactions through my blog only. Whatever I have to convey, I post it on blog," the veteran Gandhian said.
Reports regarding Hazare offering support to political parties had appeared recently in some sections of media.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news