Have not promised support to any party: Hazare
Ahmednagar: Social crusader Anna Hazare on Tuesday denied having given commitment to back any political party on contemporary issues.
"I have not spoken with any media regarding supporting any political party," Hazare told a news agency before leaving for Babhalgaon in Latur district to offer condolence to grieving family of late union minister Vilasrao Deshmukh there.
"Nowadays, I prefer to express my views and reactions through my blog only. Whatever I have to convey, I post it on blog," the veteran Gandhian said.
Reports regarding Hazare offering support to political parties had appeared recently in some sections of media.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- DNA: Analyzing world's first driverless taxi developed by Singapore company
- School dropout biggest crisis in India, says Singapore Deputy PM
- Italy quake death toll hits 278, state funeral planned
- Jigisha killer Ravi Kapoor convicted in taxi-driver murder case
- Records aside, US Open getting personal for Serena Williams
- World Risk Report 2016: India ranks 77th in world disaster risk index