Have not promised support to any party: Hazare
Ahmednagar: Social crusader Anna Hazare on Tuesday denied having given commitment to back any political party on contemporary issues.
"I have not spoken with any media regarding supporting any political party," Hazare told a news agency before leaving for Babhalgaon in Latur district to offer condolence to grieving family of late union minister Vilasrao Deshmukh there.
"Nowadays, I prefer to express my views and reactions through my blog only. Whatever I have to convey, I post it on blog," the veteran Gandhian said.
Reports regarding Hazare offering support to political parties had appeared recently in some sections of media.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- JNU shouts anti-nationalist slogans; nation questions intent
- Ishrat Jahan was LeT terrorist, reveals David Headley
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Siachen braveheart Lance Naik Hanumanthappa passes away
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu launches three new services for train passengers
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'