Have not promised support to any party: Hazare
Ahmednagar: Social crusader Anna Hazare on Tuesday denied having given commitment to back any political party on contemporary issues.
"I have not spoken with any media regarding supporting any political party," Hazare told a news agency before leaving for Babhalgaon in Latur district to offer condolence to grieving family of late union minister Vilasrao Deshmukh there.
"Nowadays, I prefer to express my views and reactions through my blog only. Whatever I have to convey, I post it on blog," the veteran Gandhian said.
Reports regarding Hazare offering support to political parties had appeared recently in some sections of media.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster