Have special courts for financial offences: SC
New Delhi: The Supreme Court Wednesday favoured the setting up of special courts to try offences of huge financial magnitude.
The court said these courts could come up to try acts of crime covered by the Prevention of Money Laundering Act and other laws dealing with financial offences.
The apex court bench of Justice G.S. Singhvi and A.K. Ganguly said this while hearing the 2G spectrum allocation case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police