Hazare targets both Congress and BJP on corruption
Ralegan Siddhi: Targeting both Congress and BJP, Anna Hazare today said those whose hands are "blackened" with corruption are levelling allegations against each other and that they cannot provide any future to the country.
Hazare`s comments came on a day when members of his disbanded team staged a protest against Congress and BJP in New Delhi, marching to the residences of the Prime Minister and Congress and BJP chiefs on the issue of coal block allocation.
As the 75-yar-old social activist came out with a new blog handle which is different from the one on the official website of India Against Corruption(IAC), he said people will have to think now that no party will give a future to the country.
"Those whose hands are blackened are levelling allegations(of corruption) against each other. People have to think now, no side or party, will give future to the country, Hazare told reporters at his native village in Maharashtra to a question about the stalemate between BJP and the Congress in Parliament over CAG`s report on allocation of coal blocks.
"If the future is to be given to the nation, then those who have foresight should be sent to Parliament, don`t see any side or party, from it. This country`s future will not be bright," he told reporters.
Hazare`s new blog handle is the third in the past over an year with the first one, operated by journalist Raju Parulekar, being closed following a bitter feud between them.
The new handle -- annahazarethinks.Blogspot.In -- and the first post on Jan Lokpal was put in public domain on twitter by Hazare`s close aide Suresh Pathare.
After falling out with Parulekar in November last year, Hazare`s blog -- annahazaresays -- was managed by India against Corruption, the erstwhile Team Anna, in its official website.
The first post in the new blog talked about his pet theme Jan Lokpal Bill and how the government "cheated" the country on the issue.
His last blog appeared in the IAC website only six days back in which he alleged that Prime Minister Manmohan Singh was "misleading" the country on the Lokpal Bill issue.
Asked about the need for a new blog, Pathare told PTI through a text message, "Yes it`s a new blog. Whenever he is in Ralegan Siddhi, it`s easy to update it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Five unmanned parachute-like objects spotted over Mumbai airport
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- Police registers case after parachute-like objects were spotted over Mumbai airport
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Mathura rally: PM Modi slams 'corrupt' UPA regime, lauds NDA govt's efforts in past one year
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- Kejriwal lists AAP govt's achievements of 100 days, slams Centre's 'dictatorial attitude'
- Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party changes its logo
- Unidentified flying objects spotted over Mumbai airport not motorised: Home Department