Hazare`s campaign `threat` to Constitution: Punia
Lucknow: Chairman of SC/ST Commission PL
Punia on Saturday alleged that the Constitution was facing "threat"
due to the campaign launched by social activist Anna Hazare.
"Constitution is facing threat due to the campaign
launched by Hazare," said Punia.
"What would happen when some people start fast unto death
demanding withdrawal of facilities being given to Dalit,
minorities and backwards," Punia said.
Punia was addressing a SC/ST convention organised by the
He also alleged that Uttar Pradesh has turned into a
"volcano of corruption" and several ministers have been
removed due to involvement in corruption and crime.
He said that due to the corruption Dalits were not
getting benefit of central schemes.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'