Hearing on Nupur`s bail plea to continue Wednesday
Allahabad: Hearing on the bail plea of dentist Nupur Talwar, who is facing trial in the murder of her teenage daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj, will continue at the Allahabad High Court on Wednesday.
The bail application is being heard by a single judge bench of Justice A K Tripathi, who ordered that the hearing shall continue tomorrow.
Nupur had moved the court after her bail plea was rejected by a special CBI court at Ghaziabad earlier this month.
The lower court had refused bail saying "the accused applicant has tried her best to avoid her appearance and hence her conduct has been such which dis-entitles her to be released on bail".
Talwar and her husband Rajesh, both dentists based in Noida, are facing trial as the prime accused in the four-year-old murder case.
Earlier on May 16, the court had asked Nupur to reply to the CBI`s response to her bail plea.
The court had fixed May 22 to hear her bail plea next.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack