Hearing on Nupur`s bail plea to continue Wednesday
Allahabad: Hearing on the bail plea of dentist Nupur Talwar, who is facing trial in the murder of her teenage daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj, will continue at the Allahabad High Court on Wednesday.
The bail application is being heard by a single judge bench of Justice A K Tripathi, who ordered that the hearing shall continue tomorrow.
Nupur had moved the court after her bail plea was rejected by a special CBI court at Ghaziabad earlier this month.
The lower court had refused bail saying "the accused applicant has tried her best to avoid her appearance and hence her conduct has been such which dis-entitles her to be released on bail".
Talwar and her husband Rajesh, both dentists based in Noida, are facing trial as the prime accused in the four-year-old murder case.
Earlier on May 16, the court had asked Nupur to reply to the CBI`s response to her bail plea.
The court had fixed May 22 to hear her bail plea next.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'