Hearing on Nupur`s bail plea to continue Wednesday
Allahabad: Hearing on the bail plea of dentist Nupur Talwar, who is facing trial in the murder of her teenage daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj, will continue at the Allahabad High Court on Wednesday.
The bail application is being heard by a single judge bench of Justice A K Tripathi, who ordered that the hearing shall continue tomorrow.
Nupur had moved the court after her bail plea was rejected by a special CBI court at Ghaziabad earlier this month.
The lower court had refused bail saying "the accused applicant has tried her best to avoid her appearance and hence her conduct has been such which dis-entitles her to be released on bail".
Talwar and her husband Rajesh, both dentists based in Noida, are facing trial as the prime accused in the four-year-old murder case.
Earlier on May 16, the court had asked Nupur to reply to the CBI`s response to her bail plea.
The court had fixed May 22 to hear her bail plea next.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi