Hearing on Nupur`s bail plea to continue Wednesday
Allahabad: Hearing on the bail plea of dentist Nupur Talwar, who is facing trial in the murder of her teenage daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj, will continue at the Allahabad High Court on Wednesday.
The bail application is being heard by a single judge bench of Justice A K Tripathi, who ordered that the hearing shall continue tomorrow.
Nupur had moved the court after her bail plea was rejected by a special CBI court at Ghaziabad earlier this month.
The lower court had refused bail saying "the accused applicant has tried her best to avoid her appearance and hence her conduct has been such which dis-entitles her to be released on bail".
Talwar and her husband Rajesh, both dentists based in Noida, are facing trial as the prime accused in the four-year-old murder case.
Earlier on May 16, the court had asked Nupur to reply to the CBI`s response to her bail plea.
The court had fixed May 22 to hear her bail plea next.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- NASA’s SDO captures bursts of solar material from the Sun- Watch
- Watch: Videos show German-Iranian gunman going on rampage in Munich
- Heavy rain in China kills at least 24, millions evacuated
- Defence Minister Parrikar leaves for Chennai to monitor ops of missing IAF AN 32
- Pakistan has been crying for Kashmir ever since independence: NPP