‘Heroin, cartridges in Delhi-bound train from Pak’
Amritsar: Indian security forces recovered around 105 kg heroin and ammunitions concealed in cement bags from Delhi-bound Samjhauta Express on Monday, as per reports.
The huge recovery was allegedly made during a surprise check by the suspicious police while they were being off-loaded at Wagah station from the train.
Around 105 kg heroin worth at least Rs 525 crores and 500 cartridges of Magnum 397 bore revolver valued at around Rs 2 lakh were being smuggled in the country.
Police has started with the probe in the matter.
The incident took place two days after a meeting between Indian and Pakistani authorities in which decision to adopt strict measures to curb smuggling activities was taken.
- Holiday video alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput’s oceanic vacation
- NBSE 10th & 12th Results 2016: Nagaland.gov.in Board, NBSE HSLC & HSSLC Results 2016 to be declared on May 3
- MUST WATCH: Kargil martyr's daughter's message to India and Pakistan on Facebook - `Enough is enough`
- Hubble spots galaxy hidding in night sky – See pic!
- Do men really mean all what they say? Read on to decode men