Hina Rabbani pays obeisance at Ajmer Dargah
Ajmer: Pakistan Foreign Minister Hina
Rabbani Khar on Thursday paid obeisance at the dargah of Sufi saint
Khwaja Moinuddin Chisty here.
Rabbani, who was accompanied by her delegation members,
landed at Ghughra helipad near here and was received by
District Collector Manju Rajpal and other officials.
After a brief halt at Ajmer circuit house, Khar went to
the dargah where she offered a `Chadar` and paid obeisance at
In the visiting register, she expressed her wish to visit
the Dargah again.
She stayed at the Dargarh for about 20 minutes.
This morning the Minister also gave a visit to the dargah
of famous Sufi saint Nizamuddin Auliya in New Delhi, where she
prayed for peace between the two countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!