Hina Rabbani pays obeisance at Ajmer Dargah
Ajmer: Pakistan Foreign Minister Hina
Rabbani Khar on Thursday paid obeisance at the dargah of Sufi saint
Khwaja Moinuddin Chisty here.
Rabbani, who was accompanied by her delegation members,
landed at Ghughra helipad near here and was received by
District Collector Manju Rajpal and other officials.
After a brief halt at Ajmer circuit house, Khar went to
the dargah where she offered a `Chadar` and paid obeisance at
In the visiting register, she expressed her wish to visit
the Dargah again.
She stayed at the Dargarh for about 20 minutes.
This morning the Minister also gave a visit to the dargah
of famous Sufi saint Nizamuddin Auliya in New Delhi, where she
prayed for peace between the two countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video