Hina Rabbani pays obeisance at Ajmer Dargah
Ajmer: Pakistan Foreign Minister Hina
Rabbani Khar on Thursday paid obeisance at the dargah of Sufi saint
Khwaja Moinuddin Chisty here.
Rabbani, who was accompanied by her delegation members,
landed at Ghughra helipad near here and was received by
District Collector Manju Rajpal and other officials.
After a brief halt at Ajmer circuit house, Khar went to
the dargah where she offered a `Chadar` and paid obeisance at
In the visiting register, she expressed her wish to visit
the Dargah again.
She stayed at the Dargarh for about 20 minutes.
This morning the Minister also gave a visit to the dargah
of famous Sufi saint Nizamuddin Auliya in New Delhi, where she
prayed for peace between the two countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter