Hina Rabbani pays obeisance at Ajmer Dargah
Ajmer: Pakistan Foreign Minister Hina
Rabbani Khar on Thursday paid obeisance at the dargah of Sufi saint
Khwaja Moinuddin Chisty here.
Rabbani, who was accompanied by her delegation members,
landed at Ghughra helipad near here and was received by
District Collector Manju Rajpal and other officials.
After a brief halt at Ajmer circuit house, Khar went to
the dargah where she offered a `Chadar` and paid obeisance at
In the visiting register, she expressed her wish to visit
the Dargah again.
She stayed at the Dargarh for about 20 minutes.
This morning the Minister also gave a visit to the dargah
of famous Sufi saint Nizamuddin Auliya in New Delhi, where she
prayed for peace between the two countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details