`Hindutva terror` groups spawned by RSS hate politics: CPM
New Delhi: The CPI(M) on Saturday alleged that the reported statements by Aseemanand, accused in a series of bomb blasts by "Hindutva terrorist groups", showed that a "wide network", including RSS pracharaks, was involved in carrying out these attacks.
Aseemanand`s confessional statements showed that "it is not just a few extremist individuals involved but a wide network which includes the involvement of top pracharaks of the RSS," the party Politburo said in a statement.
"Even though the investigations are belated, it is imperative that there should now be no let up in nailing those responsible for the heinous terrorist crimes in Malegaon, Ajmer Sharif, Mecca Masjid and the Samjhauta train blasts".
Demanding that no efforts should be spared to bring the guilty to book, the CPI(M) said the "Hindutva terror groups" have been "spawned by the hate politics of the RSS and as is now revealed by Aseemananda have received direct support. ...They constitute a grave danger to the integrity and unity of our country".
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Norway helicopter crash: All 13 people on board dead, 11 bodies recovered
- Britain`s queen joins royal Invictus Games challenge to Obamas -Watch video
- Kerala Assembly Elections 2016: VS Achuthanandan’s one line speech stuns CPM workers
- Actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha says he would be happy to promote Bihar as its brand ambassador
- Good news! Foreigners, NRIs can now book train tickets in India using debit, credit cards