Hizbul commander planted Delhi HC bomb: Sources
New Delhi: In a significant breakthrough in the Delhi High Court blast case, The National Investigation Agency (NIA) arrested one Dr Wasim from Kishtwar who is said to be one of the key conspirators of the September 7 blast that killed 15 persons and injured 80.
Highly placed sources told Zee News on Friday that Wasim’s arrest is crucial as his brother Junaid is said to be the planter of the bomb that ripped through the crowded reception area that busy Wednesday morning.
Junaid is a commander of terror outfit Hizbul Mujahideen.He is believed to be operating from Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK).
Wasim’s arrest is the third arrest by the NIA in the case.
Earlier, two other Kishtwar residents – Aamir Abbas and Abid Hussain – were arrested in connection with the case. It was Abid who sent the terror e-mail three hours after the incident – reportedly on being asked by Aamir to do so.
NIA has announced a reward of Rs 10 lakh for anybody giving information about the perpetrators of the blast.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed