Hizbul commander planted Delhi HC bomb: Sources
New Delhi: In a significant breakthrough in the Delhi High Court blast case, The National Investigation Agency (NIA) arrested one Dr Wasim from Kishtwar who is said to be one of the key conspirators of the September 7 blast that killed 15 persons and injured 80.
Highly placed sources told Zee News on Friday that Wasim’s arrest is crucial as his brother Junaid is said to be the planter of the bomb that ripped through the crowded reception area that busy Wednesday morning.
Junaid is a commander of terror outfit Hizbul Mujahideen.He is believed to be operating from Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK).
Wasim’s arrest is the third arrest by the NIA in the case.
Earlier, two other Kishtwar residents – Aamir Abbas and Abid Hussain – were arrested in connection with the case. It was Abid who sent the terror e-mail three hours after the incident – reportedly on being asked by Aamir to do so.
NIA has announced a reward of Rs 10 lakh for anybody giving information about the perpetrators of the blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 2,000 migrants rescued from Mediterranean: Italian coast guard
- Assam CM Sarbananda Sonowal along with a likely 10-member cabinet to take oath today
- Know how long Sonu Nigam sang on the streets for the ‘beggar’ video
- Know what Irrfan Khan has to say about Marathi blockbuster ‘Sairat’
- Louis van Gaal axed by Manchester United as Jose Mourinho waits in wings