Hizbul commander planted Delhi HC bomb: Sources
New Delhi: In a significant breakthrough in the Delhi High Court blast case, The National Investigation Agency (NIA) arrested one Dr Wasim from Kishtwar who is said to be one of the key conspirators of the September 7 blast that killed 15 persons and injured 80.
Highly placed sources told Zee News on Friday that Wasim’s arrest is crucial as his brother Junaid is said to be the planter of the bomb that ripped through the crowded reception area that busy Wednesday morning.
Junaid is a commander of terror outfit Hizbul Mujahideen.He is believed to be operating from Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK).
Wasim’s arrest is the third arrest by the NIA in the case.
Earlier, two other Kishtwar residents – Aamir Abbas and Abid Hussain – were arrested in connection with the case. It was Abid who sent the terror e-mail three hours after the incident – reportedly on being asked by Aamir to do so.
NIA has announced a reward of Rs 10 lakh for anybody giving information about the perpetrators of the blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- Yuvraj Singh trolls R Ashwin for photobombing his picture with Virat Kohli – See pic!