Home Ministry seeks report on Pak terrorists` escape
New Delhi: The Home Ministry has sought a
report from Delhi Police and the FRRO on the three Pakistani
nationals who escaped while being escorted to a city hospital.
According to sources, the ministry has also asked for
steps to ensure enhanced security arrangements for both the
detention centre as well as the transit custody of foreigners
who are on the deportation list.
Abdul Razzak, Mohammed Sadiq and Rafaqat Ali, who were
arrested in connection with blasts near the Red Fort nine
years ago and were to be deported to Pakistan as they had
completed their jail term, escaped on Friday, leaving the
authorities red-faced and prompting them to sound an alert in
the national capital and neighbouring areas.
The Delhi Police also announced a reward of Rs 50,000
today for anyone who provides information on the trio.
After the escape, Delhi Police registered a fresh case
against the three for violating the restraint order under the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Solapur Municipal Corporation, Congress bastion, wrested by BJP