Hoping for speedy trial this time: Aradhana
Panchkula: Disappointed at the grant of
interim bail to SPS Rathore in the two FIRs registered against
him this week in the Ruchika molestation case, Aradhana today
wished that there would be speedy trial in the two cases and
the former DGP would soon be behind bars.
Talking to newsmen, Ruchika`s friend Aradhana said there
were still short comings in the system about which the people
need to be made aware so that they raise their voice and such
incidents are checked.
"It is unfortunate that the culprit is still moving
around freely," she said.
On the plea of Abha, the wife counsel of Rathore that
various charges, including attempt to murder, were being
levelled against him after 16-17 years, Aradhana said, "I do
not agree with this as then the situation was entirely
different and Rathore was all powerful."
She also sought complete investigation into the charges
against Rathore so that he does not go scot-free.
Her father Anand Parkash told reporters that they have
submitted all the evidence to the authorities and expect that
Rathore`s bail will be cancelled on January 7 and he would be
arrested soon after.
On a question regarding the existence of Veena, he said,
"As far as I know Veena was governess of Rathore household".
Parkash said SC Girhotra`s first wife died in 1988 and
after that he never married again.
Abha, wife and counsel of Rathore, today alleged in the
court that one Veena was Girhotra`s second wife.
"From where Veena Girhotra came we do not know. She
(Abha) only can provide details," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- Yuvraj Singh trolls R Ashwin for photobombing his picture with Virat Kohli – See pic!