How long MPs discuss killing of IPS? Kejriwal
New Delhi: Targeting lawmakers again, Team
Anna member Arvind Kejriwal has said he is waiting to see for
how long MPs discuss the killing of an IPS officer allegedly
by the mining mafia in Parliament which "mourned" the slapping
of Union Minister Sharad Pawar for two hours.
In a tweet last night, Kejriwal said, "When Sharad Pawar
was slapped, Parliament mourned for two hours. Let`s see for
how many hours does it discuss Narendra Kumar`s death."
Kumar, a 2009 batch IPS officer, was killed last week in
Madhya Pradesh allegedly by a member of the mining mafia in
Pawar was slapped by a man during a function last year
protesting against price. The incident had evoked widespread
condemnation from various quarters.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?