How long MPs discuss killing of IPS? Kejriwal
New Delhi: Targeting lawmakers again, Team
Anna member Arvind Kejriwal has said he is waiting to see for
how long MPs discuss the killing of an IPS officer allegedly
by the mining mafia in Parliament which "mourned" the slapping
of Union Minister Sharad Pawar for two hours.
In a tweet last night, Kejriwal said, "When Sharad Pawar
was slapped, Parliament mourned for two hours. Let`s see for
how many hours does it discuss Narendra Kumar`s death."
Kumar, a 2009 batch IPS officer, was killed last week in
Madhya Pradesh allegedly by a member of the mining mafia in
Pawar was slapped by a man during a function last year
protesting against price. The incident had evoked widespread
condemnation from various quarters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog