How long MPs discuss killing of IPS? Kejriwal
New Delhi: Targeting lawmakers again, Team
Anna member Arvind Kejriwal has said he is waiting to see for
how long MPs discuss the killing of an IPS officer allegedly
by the mining mafia in Parliament which "mourned" the slapping
of Union Minister Sharad Pawar for two hours.
In a tweet last night, Kejriwal said, "When Sharad Pawar
was slapped, Parliament mourned for two hours. Let`s see for
how many hours does it discuss Narendra Kumar`s death."
Kumar, a 2009 batch IPS officer, was killed last week in
Madhya Pradesh allegedly by a member of the mining mafia in
Pawar was slapped by a man during a function last year
protesting against price. The incident had evoked widespread
condemnation from various quarters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore