HS Phoolka to join AAP
New Delhi: Senior lawyer HS Phoolka today
said he has decided to join Aam Aadmi Party.
"To ensure good governance and freedom from moral and economic corruption, social activists have come together to form this political party. I have decided to join it," he said in a statement.
"I want to be an active part of this social revolution - thus joining AAP is my natural choice," he said.
Phoolka has been taking up the causes of victims of anti-Sikh riots in Delhi in 1984.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal