HS Phoolka to join AAP
New Delhi: Senior lawyer HS Phoolka today
said he has decided to join Aam Aadmi Party.
"To ensure good governance and freedom from moral and economic corruption, social activists have come together to form this political party. I have decided to join it," he said in a statement.
"I want to be an active part of this social revolution - thus joining AAP is my natural choice," he said.
Phoolka has been taking up the causes of victims of anti-Sikh riots in Delhi in 1984.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!