HuJI claims responsibility for Delhi High Court blast
New Delhi: Even as the investigating agencies are trying to piece together various inputs to crack the Delhi High court blast case, the Pakistan-based terrorist outfit Harkat-ul-Jihad-al-Islami (HuJI) has claimed responsibility for it.
As per reports, HuJI has sent an email claiming responsibility for the blast outside Delhi High Court this morning.
“We own the responsibility for today`s blasts at Delhi high court. Our demand is that Mohammed Afzal Guru`s death sentence should be repealed immediately else we would target major high courts and the Supreme Court of India," the email sent by HuJI said.
A 20-member team led by the National Investigations Agency (NIA) is examining the email sent by HuJI.
Reacting to HuJI’s e-mail, NIA chief SK Sinha said the mail sent is being looked at since HuJI was involved in the Mumbai blasts also.
HuJI`s hand is suspected in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack at Chabad House in Colaba.
Meanwhile, the government has handed over the Delhi High Court blast case to the NIA.
At least eleven people were killed and over sixty others injured when a high-intensity blast went off outside the Gate number 5 of the Delhi High Court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack