HuJI email: Two more youths detained
Jammu: Two more youths have been detained
in Jammu and Kashmir`s Kishtwar town in connection with the
HuJI e-mail claiming responsibility for the blast outside the
Delhi High Court, police said here on Monday.
Sadiq Ahmed and Abid Hussain were being questioned in
connection with the HuJI e-mail, they said.
The two are close relatives of surrendered militants
Irshad Ahmed and Farooq Ahmed who have also been detained,
the police said.
As many as 11 people have been detained so far in the
e-mail case, they said adding over 50 people, mostly students,
have been questioned so far.
Hours after the blast outside the Delhi High Court on
Wednesday last, an e-mail was allegedly sent by Pakistan-based
terrorist group Harkat-ul-Jihad-al-Islami to various media
houses claiming responsibility for the explosion which left
Investigators had traced the e-mail to the Global Cyber
cafe in Kishtwar.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!