HuJI email: Two more youths detained
Jammu: Two more youths have been detained
in Jammu and Kashmir`s Kishtwar town in connection with the
HuJI e-mail claiming responsibility for the blast outside the
Delhi High Court, police said here on Monday.
Sadiq Ahmed and Abid Hussain were being questioned in
connection with the HuJI e-mail, they said.
The two are close relatives of surrendered militants
Irshad Ahmed and Farooq Ahmed who have also been detained,
the police said.
As many as 11 people have been detained so far in the
e-mail case, they said adding over 50 people, mostly students,
have been questioned so far.
Hours after the blast outside the Delhi High Court on
Wednesday last, an e-mail was allegedly sent by Pakistan-based
terrorist group Harkat-ul-Jihad-al-Islami to various media
houses claiming responsibility for the explosion which left
Investigators had traced the e-mail to the Global Cyber
cafe in Kishtwar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- VIDEO: Ambidextrous Sri Lankan Kamindu Mendis bowling with both hands
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review