Hyderabad blasts: Maha ATS to question 2 Pune blast accused
Mumbai: The special Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act (MCOCA) Court here Monday allowed Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) to interrogate two accused in connection with the last week`s Hyderabad blasts.
Firoze Sayyed and Irfan Landge, the two accused, are among the eight persons arrested by ATS in connection with blasts on Pune`s Jangli Maharaj road last year.
"We had sought permission to interrogate Firoze and Irfan in connection with Hyderabad blasts case and the court has granted us the permission," said an ATS officer.
Sixteen people were killed and over 118 persons were injured in the February 21 twin blasts at Dilsukhnagar in Hyderabad. Maharashtra ATS are already helping the Andhra Pradesh police and NIA in the investigation of the blasts.
On August 1 last year, four co-ordinated low-intensity explosions struck a busy arterial road in the heart of Pune, injuring one person.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi