Hyderabad blasts: Names of the deceased
Hyderabad: Following are the details of the 16 people killed in the twin bomb blasts at Dilsukhnagar in Hyderabad Thursday night:
1. Md Rafiuddin (22) of Patancheru.
2. Izaz Ahmed of Amberpet
3. Vijay Kumar (23), MBA student
4. Mutyala Rajasekhar (25), MBA student
5. A Ramulu of Osmania University area
6. R Shivani of Dilsukhnagar
7. Gonta Tirupati of Warangal
8. Srinivas Reddy
9. Pani Kulkarni (45) of Batsangvi in Bidar district of Karnataka
10. Harish Karthik (25) of Saroornagar
11. Venkateswarlu, employee of Animal Husbandry department
12. Anand (21) of Sunnipenta village
13. Amanullah Khan (45) of Chanchalguda
14. Sudhakar Rao of Karimnagar
15. Machchu Giri (21) of Mahbubnagar district
16. Ch Kalaji of Rajasthan.
Bodies of all the deceased have been handed over to their kins after postmortem, Cyberabad police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- PM Narendra Modi reviews plans to counter strike by trade unions
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir
- Alphabet executive steps down from Uber board amid growing competition