Hyderabad blasts: Names of the deceased
Hyderabad: Following are the details of the 16 people killed in the twin bomb blasts at Dilsukhnagar in Hyderabad Thursday night:
1. Md Rafiuddin (22) of Patancheru.
2. Izaz Ahmed of Amberpet
3. Vijay Kumar (23), MBA student
4. Mutyala Rajasekhar (25), MBA student
5. A Ramulu of Osmania University area
6. R Shivani of Dilsukhnagar
7. Gonta Tirupati of Warangal
8. Srinivas Reddy
9. Pani Kulkarni (45) of Batsangvi in Bidar district of Karnataka
10. Harish Karthik (25) of Saroornagar
11. Venkateswarlu, employee of Animal Husbandry department
12. Anand (21) of Sunnipenta village
13. Amanullah Khan (45) of Chanchalguda
14. Sudhakar Rao of Karimnagar
15. Machchu Giri (21) of Mahbubnagar district
16. Ch Kalaji of Rajasthan.
Bodies of all the deceased have been handed over to their kins after postmortem, Cyberabad police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leading in 85 seats, BJP in 53; counting underway
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Results 2017 LIVE: BJP leader Kirit Somaiya's son wins in Mumbai; Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM grabs 5 seats in Solapur