Hyderabad blasts: NIA may visit Darbhanga for clues
New Delhi: The National Investigating Agency (NIA), probing the Hyderabad twin blasts, is expected to head to Darbhanga in Bihar on Saturday for further clues, reports said.
Earlier, reports suggested that that five sleeper cells were involved in carrying out the twin blasts in Dilsukhnagar. The explosive used in the blast was bought in Hyderabad itself.
Meanwhile, reports today also said that an investigating team has reportedly zeroed in one suspect while analysing the footage captured by a surveillance camera in Hyderabad`s bustling Dilsukhnagar area.
Twin bomb blasts rocked Hyderabad on Thursday evening, killing at least 16 people and injuring over 100 others.
The blasts triggered by Improvised Explosive Devices (IED) tied to two bicycles took place in Dilsukhnagar area, south of Musi River in the southern part of the Andhra Pradesh capital and about 15 km from the heart of the city, when the busy commercial area was crowded with people returning home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- Huge blow for Arvind Kejriwal ahead of MCD elections, AAP MLA Ved Prakash joins BJP