Hyderabad blasts: NIA may visit Darbhanga for clues
New Delhi: The National Investigating Agency (NIA), probing the Hyderabad twin blasts, is expected to head to Darbhanga in Bihar on Saturday for further clues, reports said.
Earlier, reports suggested that that five sleeper cells were involved in carrying out the twin blasts in Dilsukhnagar. The explosive used in the blast was bought in Hyderabad itself.
Meanwhile, reports today also said that an investigating team has reportedly zeroed in one suspect while analysing the footage captured by a surveillance camera in Hyderabad`s bustling Dilsukhnagar area.
Twin bomb blasts rocked Hyderabad on Thursday evening, killing at least 16 people and injuring over 100 others.
The blasts triggered by Improvised Explosive Devices (IED) tied to two bicycles took place in Dilsukhnagar area, south of Musi River in the southern part of the Andhra Pradesh capital and about 15 km from the heart of the city, when the busy commercial area was crowded with people returning home.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- PM Modi host 'Diwali Milan' for media
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler