Hyderabad blasts suspect caught on camera
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh Police on Friday said the face of one of the suspects of February 21 Dilsukhnagar twin blasts case here was clearly captured by CCTV cameras and efforts are on to identify the person.
"The face of one of the suspects with a bicycle has been clearly captured by CCTV cameras and the process is on for the identification of the suspect," Andhra Pradesh Director General of Police V Dinesh Reddy told reporters here late this evening.
The images were recorded by a traffic surveillance camera and a CCTV camera in a store. The sketches of the suspect may be released by NIA investigating the case, Reddy said.
Two powerful Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) packed in aluminium containers with ammonium nitrate and shrapnels, and planted on bicycles, had exploded near Konark and Venkatadiri theatres in Dilsukhnagar on the evening of February 21, claiming lives of 17 persons and injuring over 100.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India