Hyderabad blasts suspect caught on camera
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh Police on Friday said the face of one of the suspects of February 21 Dilsukhnagar twin blasts case here was clearly captured by CCTV cameras and efforts are on to identify the person.
"The face of one of the suspects with a bicycle has been clearly captured by CCTV cameras and the process is on for the identification of the suspect," Andhra Pradesh Director General of Police V Dinesh Reddy told reporters here late this evening.
The images were recorded by a traffic surveillance camera and a CCTV camera in a store. The sketches of the suspect may be released by NIA investigating the case, Reddy said.
Two powerful Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) packed in aluminium containers with ammonium nitrate and shrapnels, and planted on bicycles, had exploded near Konark and Venkatadiri theatres in Dilsukhnagar on the evening of February 21, claiming lives of 17 persons and injuring over 100.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- UPSC Results 2014: Meet top three toppers