I am happy that Amar Singh has got bail: Digvijay
New Delhi: Congress leader Digvijay Singh on Monday expressed happiness at Rajya Sabha MP Amar Singh being granted bail by the Delhi High Court in the cash-for-votes case.
"I am very happy he has got bail. I wish a Happy Diwali to him and his family. Now, Amar Singhji will celebrate Diwali with his entire familly," the AICC general secretary, who has been involved in bitter spats with Singh in the past, told
The Delhi High Court granted bail to Amar Singh in the 2008 cash-for-votes case but restrained him from leaving the country without its permission.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam