I am happy that Amar Singh has got bail: Digvijay
New Delhi: Congress leader Digvijay Singh on Monday expressed happiness at Rajya Sabha MP Amar Singh being granted bail by the Delhi High Court in the cash-for-votes case.
"I am very happy he has got bail. I wish a Happy Diwali to him and his family. Now, Amar Singhji will celebrate Diwali with his entire familly," the AICC general secretary, who has been involved in bitter spats with Singh in the past, told
The Delhi High Court granted bail to Amar Singh in the 2008 cash-for-votes case but restrained him from leaving the country without its permission.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi