I am happy that Amar Singh has got bail: Digvijay
New Delhi: Congress leader Digvijay Singh on Monday expressed happiness at Rajya Sabha MP Amar Singh being granted bail by the Delhi High Court in the cash-for-votes case.
"I am very happy he has got bail. I wish a Happy Diwali to him and his family. Now, Amar Singhji will celebrate Diwali with his entire familly," the AICC general secretary, who has been involved in bitter spats with Singh in the past, told
The Delhi High Court granted bail to Amar Singh in the 2008 cash-for-votes case but restrained him from leaving the country without its permission.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram