I am happy that Amar Singh has got bail: Digvijay
New Delhi: Congress leader Digvijay Singh on Monday expressed happiness at Rajya Sabha MP Amar Singh being granted bail by the Delhi High Court in the cash-for-votes case.
"I am very happy he has got bail. I wish a Happy Diwali to him and his family. Now, Amar Singhji will celebrate Diwali with his entire familly," the AICC general secretary, who has been involved in bitter spats with Singh in the past, told
The Delhi High Court granted bail to Amar Singh in the 2008 cash-for-votes case but restrained him from leaving the country without its permission.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price