I had suggested yoga to Rajesh Khanna: Ramdev
Bangalore: Condoling the death of Rajesh Khanna, yoga guru Ramdev on Wednesday said he had recently suggested yoga and ayurveda to the superstar to improve his health.
"I feel my suggestion had probably helped him, but as his body was so weak, his entire system collapsed," he said in his condolence message.
Ramdev said he made the suggestion when Khanna telephoned him a few days back.
According to the yoga guru, even after his death, Khanna`s legacy will live on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!