I had suggested yoga to Rajesh Khanna: Ramdev
Bangalore: Condoling the death of Rajesh Khanna, yoga guru Ramdev on Wednesday said he had recently suggested yoga and ayurveda to the superstar to improve his health.
"I feel my suggestion had probably helped him, but as his body was so weak, his entire system collapsed," he said in his condolence message.
Ramdev said he made the suggestion when Khanna telephoned him a few days back.
According to the yoga guru, even after his death, Khanna`s legacy will live on.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India