I have done nothing wrong by raising farmers’ issue: Satyavrat
New Delhi: Even after being snubbed by AICC
for his criticism of Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar, senior
Congress leader Satyavrat Chaturvedi on Thursday said that he had
"not done anything wrong" while raising the issue of farmers.
"I know, I have not done anything wrong. I was raising
the issue of farmers. I am a member of the CWC and I know my
limits," Chaturvedi told reporters here.
Chaturvedi had raised a controversy by attacking Pawar
accusing him of misrepresenting facts on availability of
"As far as the Agriculture Ministry is concerned, where
are the stocks of sugar which the ministry had claimed, it had
earlier," he reiterated.
"If the stocks are there they should release it to bring
the crisis caused by the shortage of sugar under control,"
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory