I have done nothing wrong by raising farmers’ issue: Satyavrat
New Delhi: Even after being snubbed by AICC
for his criticism of Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar, senior
Congress leader Satyavrat Chaturvedi on Thursday said that he had
"not done anything wrong" while raising the issue of farmers.
"I know, I have not done anything wrong. I was raising
the issue of farmers. I am a member of the CWC and I know my
limits," Chaturvedi told reporters here.
Chaturvedi had raised a controversy by attacking Pawar
accusing him of misrepresenting facts on availability of
"As far as the Agriculture Ministry is concerned, where
are the stocks of sugar which the ministry had claimed, it had
earlier," he reiterated.
"If the stocks are there they should release it to bring
the crisis caused by the shortage of sugar under control,"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC allows Italian marine Salvatore Girone to return home
- Bihar: Former Bihar CM Jitan Manjhi's convoy attacked in Gaya
- Punjab and Haryana HC stays reservation for Jats, 5 other communities
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part II
- Indian Premier League 2016, Qualifier 2: Gujarat Lions vs Sunrisers Hyderabad — Preview
- Beware, workaholics: Excessive working may elevate depression, anxiety
- Sidharth, Alia perfect for 'Aashiqui 3': Mukesh Bhatt
- Domestic black money window will ensure peace of mind: IT dept
- HTC 10 smartphone launched in India at Rs 52,990