I have done nothing wrong by raising farmers’ issue: Satyavrat
New Delhi: Even after being snubbed by AICC
for his criticism of Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar, senior
Congress leader Satyavrat Chaturvedi on Thursday said that he had
"not done anything wrong" while raising the issue of farmers.
"I know, I have not done anything wrong. I was raising
the issue of farmers. I am a member of the CWC and I know my
limits," Chaturvedi told reporters here.
Chaturvedi had raised a controversy by attacking Pawar
accusing him of misrepresenting facts on availability of
"As far as the Agriculture Ministry is concerned, where
are the stocks of sugar which the ministry had claimed, it had
earlier," he reiterated.
"If the stocks are there they should release it to bring
the crisis caused by the shortage of sugar under control,"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you