I-T Dept quizzes Raja`s relatives
Tiruchirappalli (TN): Relatives of jailed
former Union minister A Raja including his wife and brother
were on Friday questioned by the Income Tax department.
Raja`s wife Parameswari and his brother A Ramachandran
besides two other relatives were quizzed at the regional I-T
office for about three hours.
Officials were, however, tight-lipped about today`s
The CBI, which is probing the 2G spectrum allocation
scam and the money trail, had already carried out searches at
the premises of Raja`s relatives in neighbouring Perambalur,
his native district, during its course of investigations.
Raja, arrested for his alleged role in the 2G spectrum
scam, has been lodged in Delhi`s Tihar Jail since February 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Japan, China, S.Korea diplomats meet after North Korea launch
- Audio-Technica launches noise-cancelling Bluetooth headphones
- RSS defamation case: Supreme Court to hear Rahul Gandhi's appeal
- Xiaomi Redmi 3S, 3S Prime to go on sale today
- Sakshi Malik arrives to rousing reception, felicitated by Haryana government