I-T Dept quizzes Raja`s relatives
Tiruchirappalli (TN): Relatives of jailed
former Union minister A Raja including his wife and brother
were on Friday questioned by the Income Tax department.
Raja`s wife Parameswari and his brother A Ramachandran
besides two other relatives were quizzed at the regional I-T
office for about three hours.
Officials were, however, tight-lipped about today`s
The CBI, which is probing the 2G spectrum allocation
scam and the money trail, had already carried out searches at
the premises of Raja`s relatives in neighbouring Perambalur,
his native district, during its course of investigations.
Raja, arrested for his alleged role in the 2G spectrum
scam, has been lodged in Delhi`s Tihar Jail since February 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand