I-T raids Mumbai bar owner close to Ramdev
Last Updated: Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 11:39
Mumbai: The Income Tax department, Thursday, raided the house of bar owner Sudhakar Shetty.
Shetty is said to be close to youga guru Baba Ramdev. He runs a bar in tony suburb Bandra.
More details are awaited.
First Published: Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 11:39
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Eating out, mobile bills, internet, travelling set to get costlier from June 1
- 7 hot tips to stay fit and healthy!
- Barack Obama lays wreath at Hiroshima Memorial, says death fell from the sky and the world changed
- North Korea slams Obama's 'childish' Hiroshima visit
- 'Trying to take railways out of ICU': Suresh Prabhu