I-T raids Mumbai bar owner close to Ramdev
Last Updated: Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 11:39
Mumbai: The Income Tax department, Thursday, raided the house of bar owner Sudhakar Shetty.
Shetty is said to be close to youga guru Baba Ramdev. He runs a bar in tony suburb Bandra.
More details are awaited.
First Published: Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 11:39
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter