I will never take security: Arvind Kejriwal
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: A day after one of his ministers attacked by unidentified ministers, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal reiterated on Monday that he will not accept security.
“I will never take security,” Kejriwal said.
On Monday, the personal car of Women and Child Development Minister Rakhi Birla was allegedly attacked by some unknown people.
The attackers threw something on Rakhi`s car in Mangolpuri - her own constituency – breaking the front windshield.
Birla too had reiterated after the attack that she will not seek any police protection.
"I will not take any security. This is a decision based on our principle. I am not scared and I will keep working for people`s welfare," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu launches India's first green rail corridor in Tamil Nadu
- Parliament video: Speaker forms 9-member probe panel, asks Bhagwant Mann not to attend House
- Impressed with Narendra Modi; India is in safe hands under his government - Praises by RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat
- ‘Wanted’ duo Salman Khan – Prabhudheva to team up again?
- NASA's Viking mission data to unfold Mars' mystery
- Kolkata: Boy found killed after party at Amit Chaudhuri's house, author denies knowing him