I will never take security: Arvind Kejriwal
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: A day after one of his ministers attacked by unidentified ministers, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal reiterated on Monday that he will not accept security.
“I will never take security,” Kejriwal said.
On Monday, the personal car of Women and Child Development Minister Rakhi Birla was allegedly attacked by some unknown people.
The attackers threw something on Rakhi`s car in Mangolpuri - her own constituency – breaking the front windshield.
Birla too had reiterated after the attack that she will not seek any police protection.
"I will not take any security. This is a decision based on our principle. I am not scared and I will keep working for people`s welfare," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Chikungunya outbreak in Delhi: Symptoms, tips to stay safe!
- Hal Shashti Vrat 2016: What is the significance of Balaram Jayanti!
- Good news for Vaishno Devi pilgrims! Shrine Board to announce new route soon - Know details
- Samsung's 1st Tizen powered 4G smartphone Z2 launched at Rs 4,590; comes with free Jio SIM
- All-new Hyundai Elantra launched in India, price starts at Rs 12.99 lakh