IAC to reveal more evidences against Khurshid on Nov 1
Lucknow: Taking their "battle" against union Law Minister Salman Khurshid a step further, India Against Corruption (IAC) on Saturday said it would be coming out with more documentary evidence against the Congress leader on November 01 at Farrukhabad in Uttar Pradesh.
Slated to hold a demonstration led by leader Arvind Kejriwal in Farrukhabad, the parliamentary constituency of Khurshid, IAC activists said they would be putting out a `real` list of beneficiaries from the Dr Zakir Hussain Trust, managed by the Law Minister and his family.
The trust has been in the centre of a storm over allegations of graft.
"We have a verified list of disabled people who got equipment in 17 camps that the minister claims were held under the aegis of the trust run by him. We have something to reveal on that too, and we will expose him," said an IAC activist.
Confirming that they would be putting out a fresh list, senior IAC member Sanjay Singh said that they would be holding a rally on November 01 and warned that any attack on them would reflect poorly on both the central and the state governments.
"If something... happens, the Congress and Samajwadi Party (SP) would be responsible," he said. The IAC also said that both the SP and Congress have joined hands against them.
The fact that no action was taken by the local police in the matter pertaining to the attack on Munna Lal Rajput and Laxman Singh (both IAC activists) and on local media persons, was testimony that the SP and Congress were acting in tandem against the IAC, an aide of Arvind Kejriwal alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- Woman robbed at gunpoint inside Hyderabad ATM
- Columbia student takes rape-protest mattress to graduation
- Check Jharkhand Board jac.nic.in: Class 12th Art Results 2015 declared
- Fawad Khan doesn’t want intimate scenes with Sonam Kapoor?
- Is MSG in 'Maggi' noodles harmful for you?
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- New IPL rules could see Chennai Super Kings lose MS Dhoni
- `Piku` hits jackpot, does Rs 100 crore business worldwide
- Anurag Kashyap to bid goodbye to India, settle in 'cinema-friendly' France!
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2, Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore: Preview
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA
- CBSE Class X Results 2015 to be announced today?
- Lalu Yadav invites Jitan Ram Manjhi for joint fight against BJP, JD(U) upset
- Littering, defacement to be made punishable offence
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 may not be announced today
- Kejriwal slams notification on LG's powers, says Modi running Delhi govt through back door