IAC volunteers create ruckus at Scindia`s presser
Patna: A major scuffle took place between members of India Against Corruption (IAC) and Congress party workers at a press meet of Minister of State for Industries and Commerce Jyotiraditya Scindia here on Tuesday.
Police later intervened and took the protestors of India Against Corruption away from the venue.
According to certain media reports, the Congress high command has asked Scindia to travel to Bihar and counter the Coalgate propaganda.
The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)-led opposition disrupted the proceedings in the Monsoon Session of Parliament and deprived the government of putting forth its views on the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing