IAEA chief to visit India today
Mumbai: Director General of International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Yukiya Amano will arrive here on a five-day visit to India on Monday, an official said.
The IAEA chief will hold bilateral discussions in Mumbai and New Delhi on various subjects during the visit from March 11-15.
The IAEA director general is visiting India on an invitation from RK Sinha, chairman, Atomic Energy Commission and secretary, Department of Atomic Energy of India.
A veteran Japanese diplomat, Yukiya Amano was re-elected as the IAEA head for a second four-year term three days ago (March 6) by the United Nations watchdog`s 35-nation governing board.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?