IAEA chief to visit India today
Mumbai: Director General of International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Yukiya Amano will arrive here on a five-day visit to India on Monday, an official said.
The IAEA chief will hold bilateral discussions in Mumbai and New Delhi on various subjects during the visit from March 11-15.
The IAEA director general is visiting India on an invitation from RK Sinha, chairman, Atomic Energy Commission and secretary, Department of Atomic Energy of India.
A veteran Japanese diplomat, Yukiya Amano was re-elected as the IAEA head for a second four-year term three days ago (March 6) by the United Nations watchdog`s 35-nation governing board.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list