IAEA chief to visit India today
Mumbai: Director General of International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Yukiya Amano will arrive here on a five-day visit to India on Monday, an official said.
The IAEA chief will hold bilateral discussions in Mumbai and New Delhi on various subjects during the visit from March 11-15.
The IAEA director general is visiting India on an invitation from RK Sinha, chairman, Atomic Energy Commission and secretary, Department of Atomic Energy of India.
A veteran Japanese diplomat, Yukiya Amano was re-elected as the IAEA head for a second four-year term three days ago (March 6) by the United Nations watchdog`s 35-nation governing board.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez