IAEA chief to visit India today
Mumbai: Director General of International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Yukiya Amano will arrive here on a five-day visit to India on Monday, an official said.
The IAEA chief will hold bilateral discussions in Mumbai and New Delhi on various subjects during the visit from March 11-15.
The IAEA director general is visiting India on an invitation from RK Sinha, chairman, Atomic Energy Commission and secretary, Department of Atomic Energy of India.
A veteran Japanese diplomat, Yukiya Amano was re-elected as the IAEA head for a second four-year term three days ago (March 6) by the United Nations watchdog`s 35-nation governing board.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley