IAF chief discusses modernisation, regional engagement in US
Washington: IAF chief Air Chief Marshal NAK Browne met General Martin Dempsey, Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff, at the Pentagon during which the two top military officials discussed regional and armed forces engagement along with military modernisation.
Dempsey and Browne yesterday "discussed military exercises, military modernisation and regional engagement," a Pentagon official said.
Browne met Dempsey in his capacity as Chairman of the Chiefs of Staff Committee of the Indian military.
Browne is on an official visit to the US at the invitation of the US Air Force Chief of Staff.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof