IAF chief discusses modernisation, regional engagement in US
Washington: IAF chief Air Chief Marshal NAK Browne met General Martin Dempsey, Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff, at the Pentagon during which the two top military officials discussed regional and armed forces engagement along with military modernisation.
Dempsey and Browne yesterday "discussed military exercises, military modernisation and regional engagement," a Pentagon official said.
Browne met Dempsey in his capacity as Chairman of the Chiefs of Staff Committee of the Indian military.
Browne is on an official visit to the US at the invitation of the US Air Force Chief of Staff.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence